NOTICE: Click Here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how Catalysta treats personal information that Catalysta collects and receives. Personal information is information about the users that is personally identifiable like the user’s name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Catalysta does not own or control, or to people that Catalysta does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- By using this site, the Participant certifies that he or she is 13 years of age or over.
- Catalysta collects personal information when the user registers with Catalysta.
- When the user registers we ask for information such as name, email address, school, etc. Once the user registers with Catalysta and signs in to our services, he or she is not anonymous to us.
- Catalysta automatically receives and records information on our server logs from the users’ browser, including IP address, Catalysta cookie information, and the page requested.
- Catalysta uses information for the following general purposes: to provide the user access to the Catalysta website and related content.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Catalysta does not rent, sell, or share personal information about the user with other people or nonaffiliated companies unless we have the user’s permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Catalysta may set and access Catalysta cookies on the user’s computer.
- User’s Ability to Edit and Delete Account Information and Preferences
- The user can edit his or her Catalysta account information at any time.
- Certain communications from Catalysta, such as service announcements, administrative messages are considered part of Catalysta membership and the user may not opt out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about the user to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to the user or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about the user.
- The user’s Catalysta account information is password-protected.
Catalysta may update this policy. We will notify the user about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in the user’s Catalysta account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If the user has questions or suggestions, please email Catalysta.